Monday, October 4, 2010

it's the night before another one of those tuesdays

those Tuesdays. I see a trend developing--that is, having two projects/critiques within hours of one another. One critique generally is enough to cause me bad nightmares and jitters, two is enough to just make me depressed. seriously, im irritable, am slow moving, afraid of seeing anyone (i just darted in and out of the photo lab--only long enough to put my print through the press) and i want to cry. don't make me go, please.

i need some encouragement but seth won't be home for another few hours. and I want my mom to say, "they can't take your birthday away." but she's in germany. sheesh!!!

I guess I'll find other ways to cheer myself up. Like talking baby talk to Julian, or looking at the mums and dahlias in and about my house,

make some dinner, and yeah, maybe remind myself of the final prayer we pray on sunday mornings,

"Send us out to the work you have given us to do, to love and serve you as faithful witnesses of Christ our Lord, Amen."

maybe that's how I'll get through tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment