Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What an Afternoon Off Looks Like

I am a student, once again. And being enrolled in a 4 week class in the middle of July means I can see August approach, with the promise of September (baby time) on its heels. Today I was able to do the work around the yard and even some photo work in addition to my linguistics readings.

Here's what I did after class and before our 30 wk appointment. [Fun note: I asked our midwife if she could tell where baby was situated and she said his head was down. Seth got to feel and in maybe a bit of disbelief exclaimed, "wow! it's big" and Lani joked, "well, don't tell her that!!"]


I spend at least some of every afternoon collecting our raspberries. Does anyone want fresh raspberries?

We have our own onions. I think I'm happier about this than Seth is.

Decided to do my own maternity pictures.

After pregnancy, I'll miss the nails.


Hydrangeas make me happier than any rose.

Although it doesn't look like it, the nursery is coming along--look at Seth's amazing paint job!!

GREY

I can't wait.







1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures. All of them. But especially maternity pic #4. And you. I love you.

    GREY BUMBLEBEEWHALEDUCK!

    ReplyDelete