Monday, April 26, 2010

okay

"halfway moved. goodbye downing"

Clearly, I can't read things like this on mornings like these. This status update by one of Seth's housemates, Riley, set off this weird reaction. I'm unsettled in a good way. Emotional, excited--the accumulation of knowing that everything is changing. I'm excited for it but it happens so fast and is overwhelming.

This past week my sisters and mother in laws threw me a bridal shower that was beautiful, delicious, hospitable, tear-jerking, and funny. At times I feel like I don't deserve all that was given to us as we start our home. Everyone was so generous. But I moved a lot of the stuff (lamp, mixer, stoneware, coffeemakers, towels, dishclothes,aprons!) to Seth's, and suddenly I'm realizing, okay, this week, next week, finals week and then fourteen days of preparation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 32 more days. what what what what what what.

here are some pictures from the shower. I'm so blessed, and great, "I'm crying again."



Happy Monday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment